Grandma El’s Diaper Rash Ointment is absolutely the most effective diaper changing ointment available today. Used with each and every diaper change, Grandma El’s will keep your baby smiling as it heals and prevents the redness, pain, itching, soreness, chafing, and irritation caused by diaper rash. When used as directed, Grandma El’s works wonderful with most cloth diapers; a growing trend.
What makes Grandma El’s unique?
Formulated for baby’s most sensitive skin, Grandma El’s has put an end to the white, messy paste, lotions, and creams. Grandma El’s knows that for the skin to heal, it needs to breathe. Other products coat the skin, and stop the skin from breathing, thereby slowing the healing process. Grandma El’s miraculous formula creates a semi-occlusive (breathable) barrier which lets your baby’s skin breathe as it protects from moisture.
- Formula allows skin to breathe
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Doctor tested and recommended
- Starts working immediately
- Most rashes healed within 24-48 hours
- Prevents, Protects, and Heals
- No more white, messy paste
- Helps alleviate redness, itching, pain, and soreness
- Helps alleviate irritation and chaffing
- Soothes and softens baby’s skin making for a comforting experience
- Allows skin to ‘breathe’ while protecting the skin from wetness and bacterial contamination
Grandma El’s is manufactured by an FDA and cGMP compliant skin care product manufacturer in New York, USA. The formulation of Grandma El’s is comprised of the safest, most effective ingredients, and contains no preservatives. Grandma El's contains ingredients on the FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) List and is Hypo-Allergenic so you can be assured your baby is getting the safest therapy.
· Amber Petrolatum - A moisture barrier derived from mineral oil.
· Anhydrous Lanolin – An Insecticide-Free, Allergy-Free protectant and healing agent.
- Vitamin E - an anti-oxidant known for healing and soothing
- Balsam of Peru natural derivatives ( Benzyl Cinamate )- a known healing agent.
- Cetyl Esters- A wax ingredient which helps give the product its texture while helping to create its special barrier
- Ethyl Methylphenylglycidate- A fragrance of organic nature also used in many foods
Grandma El’s has shown positive effects in helping with the following:
Eczema, Heat Rash, Minor Burns, cuts, and scrapes, Sun Burn, Cradle Cap, Cracked Heels, Chapped Lips and Cheeks, Post-Tattoo Treatment